I can’t think of a more important question for you to answer. What do you want?
If you already have what you want, you aren’t likely to get anything more. Wanting is the beginning of all motivation and change. You are a contented soul. You are at peace.
If you only want more of what you have, you are likely on the right track. Keep headed down the road you are on, only do more of it. Set your goals a bit higher. Commit to putting more energy into your current strategy.
If you want something different than what you have you will need to change course. It is often not easy to face our desire for something different. Instinctively we know that change of this kind won’t occur easily. It will likely require doing things differently than we have been doing them. It may require letting go of some things that have become comfortable and familiar. You may need to make changes the feel unsettling because they are outside of your comfort zone.
I imagine most of us settle for far less than we could have in life. It is the easy path. It is only when we ask tough questions of ourselves that we might hear some small voice from deep within our souls that wants something more.
- Do you want your life to matter, to make a difference in the world?
- Do you want to live with greater passion and aliveness?
- Do you want to know and be known more openly and courageously?
- Do you want to love and be loved with greater passion?
- Do you want to have a deeper sense of belonging and connectedness of life?
- Do you want to see life is a bigger, deeper and more meaningful way?
If you want any of these things, we are on a journey together. We are Seekers. Please let me know who you are.